Your Worst Creation

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Nevaeh, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Nevaeh

Nevaeh New Member

My worst creation ever was a dirt mansion with logs as the sides. This was when I first started playing minecraft and I wasn't familiar with the building mode. All of my buildings were either a square or a rectangle and I used lime green wool instead of grass. What was your worst creation ever?

2. hooptiecoupe

hooptiecoupe MinecraftNews

lolz :) ya, i recall those days :)

My first and wors creation was on fortresscraft since thats where i started out before came to MC.
    It was just 3 5x5 buildings on top of each other.
    That was it :) doors, widows, furnitre.. nothing.

I never really buit badon MC since i honed my skills on other building games before i came over to the MC community.

3. Daddy

Daddy New Member

Best - The money and being your own boss

Worst - The commute 2 hours each way

4. BulletBiter

BulletBiter New Member

Redstone calculator (yes, in survival).
    Seriously, it worked fine until I realized I had spent more time building it than the whole time it took me to gather enough resources to get to the End. I had to take it down too because I was expanding my mansion. At least I learned about bits and bytes in Minecraft.

5. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

My worst creation was my favorite hidden passage to my diamond stash way back. The passage only had one way in, which was also the way out and it went all the way down. I hid it under my house using stone floors. One time after playing with my friends, I secretly went to check on my diamond stash to craft a diamond sword, but when I took out the stone floors my passage was filled with lava. No was I could take out all those lava considering how deep my passage was, I never recovered my stash again. I checked my friends' inventories and my diamond wasn't there so one of them probably just did it for the giggles.

6. Char55

Char55 New Member

LOL, gotta say some of those are really bad. I don't know if it's the optimist in me, but I think all my creations have been pretty great so far. I know I'm nowhere near as good as a lot of people out there, but I do enjoy what I do in the game, and I love every minute of it.