Work out?

Discussion in 'Miners Lounge' started by gmckee1985, Oct 17, 2014.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 New Member

Anybody posting here like to work out and stay active? Personally I hit the local Gold's Gym about 5 times a week. Helps to keep me fit and focused. Releases a lot of positive energy and keeps my blood pressure down. I think I'm addicted to it. It's a lot more fun than just running or lifting weights at home, that's for sure.

2. Micheleteresa

Micheleteresa New Member

I agree the Gym can be addicting! I like to go early in the morning when its not crowded, plus by being the first place I go I don't get side tracked and caught up in doing other things and then decide "well I don't have time today" and when working out at home its to easy to slack off and become distracted. When I would do the T 25 workout at home, it was more like T 10 and 15 minutes if just laying on the floor or zoning out!!

3. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

Not yet, but I am planning to in a few months. I do ride a bike and go for a swim occasionally. I enjoy riding a bike a lot. It is relaxing and you clear your head quickly. It is also pretty healthy. But yeah, I still need to go to the gym anyway, just gotta make myself to finally start.

4. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

I like to do calisthenics on my free time. I like to do home-based workouts so I could save money to buy the games that I want. Sometimes I'd rather just go biking around town. I own a fixie which makes it even better as a workout bike because of the tension it gives your legs. I used to do HIIT before I start my day, but because it was so exhausting I traded it for bodyweight workouts.