What do you do when you are not playing Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Miners Lounge' started by Robin, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Robin

Robin Member

Hey!

I am soo tired right now, so I just felt like asking, what do you do when your not playing Minecraft? :)

I feel so much for sleeping, but I have to be awake until the girlfriend get home!

Anyhow! When I not play Minecraft I administrate this forum, the server, a ton of things irl!

And I am working with some other *so far secret stuff* You might know soon enough!

But what are all of you doing? Studies ? 45 years old and work as an art teacher? :)

Ah you get the idea, so what do you do?

2. SniperCharlie

SniperCharlie New Member

What?You can do other stuff besides playing?Didn't know that!:confused:........Who The heck is going to do that????
    Seriusly.If IM not playing IM reading(about games),and listen to music(games music)and watching movies(game movies no,they suck).The rest of the time Im sleeping(game dreaming).:rolleyes:

A yes,fiancee(but She plays too).
    :p

3. Hamnisu

Hamnisu New Member

Hey Robin!

Well, I study. I'm studying to become a Civil Engineer, or Master of Engineering (I'm not sure what the English title is, sorry), and this takes a lot of time.
    I spend about 10-16 hours/day studying (even weekends most of the time), and if I'm lucky I get some time over for MC :)

When I don't have too many studies to take care of, I spend time with my girlfriend or hanging out with friends.
    Also, I like to draw. So if I ever get some time when I don't know what to do, I draw :)

Well I guess that's pretty much it.

4. Robin

Robin Member

@Snipercharlie Okay cool :) Are she around the forums? :) Is it Minecraft she plays?

@Hamnisu Now the important question is how we can use your expertise on the forums? ;) Well maby drawn a pic for Mcnews? ;) Are you good at sketch? :)

5. SniperCharlie

SniperCharlie New Member

6. Hamnisu

Hamnisu New Member

@Robin: What do you mean by "sketch"? Is it a program? Or do you mean like a fast drawing, which should be improved later on?

If it's a program: I don't know it, and probably am not any good at it (yet) =/

If you mean the "speed-drawing-thingy": I am no pro, but sure I could sketch something. But still - due to lack of time (because of my studies, you know), I don't draw that much anymore :( But I can give it a try if I get some time over next week, and see how it turns out :)

7. Robin

Robin Member

@Hampus, är du bra på att skissa? menade jag =)

Sounds good :) Sketch the minecraftlogo In hollywood! :)

8. maxit98

maxit98 New Member

I play magicka

mostly i play minecraft on servers online but when they are down or no1 is there i play magicka

btw anyone got magicka? if u do and if u got steam add me maxit98 on steam and send a message so we can play :p

9. MrLuka

MrLuka New Member

i uhh, i do some random stuff all the time. This period i play lots of Basketball... tournament soon.
    And umm, i have a few tutors, 2 most important of them are music/german.
    I also play piano when i dont play minecraft... piano chills you... and you are proud of yourself when u play, someone even called playing on piano romantic...

10. Hamnisu

Hamnisu New Member

@Robin: ok, the fast drawing :) Yeah sure I will sketch something Minecraftish as sooon I get some time for it :)
    Right now I'm at a bus going to Stockholm, logging in by my mobilephone (working great btw!)

See you guys someday next week!

11. FourthShadow

FourthShadow New Member

@MrLuka, I love the way you worded how playing the piano feels to you!

Irl, I work, play RuneScape (when not toying with MineCraft), watch movies with my little sister often, painting, drawing, crafting stuff. Hang out with my boyfriend as often as I can...

It may sound like I leave the house a lot, but I really don't X]

12. Sharpadox

Sharpadox New Member

well im mainly sleeping,learning and eating,but I also draw,play other pc games and... um..... I FORGOT THE OTHER THINGS :D not :D

13. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

Well lots of things. Hanging out with friends, studying, playing something else, playing guitar, walking, riding a bike, swimming, whatching TV Shows or movies, listening to some music... Whatever :D

14. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

Free time I get outside gaming is mostly used for long walks outside. Interestingly, they fall in the evenings when the place is quite with the sun set. I usually enjoy long walks along familiar paths.
    However, in a case where I'm tired I just relax and wait for sleep to unfold. And, I try to take my bath just prior to naps and such relaxations. Music during such instances too may do the trick :D; usually a song that effectively connects with your soul.