What do U think of the Parthenon?

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Marina Murr, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Marina Murr

Marina Murr New Member

2. Nolan

Nolan New Member

Wow! That is an amazing build. I can’t even begin to imagine how much time that took you all to build. That is really cool. I’m just in awe of the design.

3. connor0629

connor0629 New Member

Holy cow! That's amazing! I wish I could build that well. Once, my friends and I tried to build a temple for one of our maps. We were no good at it and it turned out looking like a square pile of garbage.

4. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom New Member

Damn, that is truly amazing! I could only DREAM of building something as wonderful as that. Usually I start some really amazing buildings but then I get bored when I'm about 20% through, and I never go back to it. :/

5. Nevaeh

Nevaeh New Member

This is so amazing. It must have taken forever to build that. I really like all the details especially on the inside of the temple. I wish that I could build something like this. My stuff is never that realistic it's always so blocky and there isn't a lot of depth to my creations. I'll have to keep practicing so I can build great things like this.