weekend plans

Discussion in 'The Real World' started by gmckee1985, Oct 24, 2014.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 New Member

anyone have some big weekend plans? personally i'm going to watch a lot of football, eat way too much, and just enjoy myself and the company of my friends and family. how about everyone else? any cool things going on in your area?

2. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker MinecraftNews

My weekend plans are to do heavy homework projects for school. If I have time left I will play video games watch movies and have a good time.

3. Micheleteresa

Micheleteresa New Member

hmmm.. my weekend plans are pretty much to just chillax at home but include catching up on sleep and cleaning/reorganizing my room, cleaning out my closet, pulling out sweaters and winter clothes, playing some MC, chatting with a close friend and watching some Ruby Gloom episodes online together or another show.

4. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

Probably the usual, gonna hang out with friends. play guitar, ride a bike, study, watch a TV show or play some games.

5. tpicks

tpicks New Member

This weekend I plan to do many domestic work, trim the grasses and flowers in the compound and get every nook and cranny tidy up. Then in the evening I'm maybe joining some friends for occasional out door relaxation.

6. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed New Member

This weekend, I'd rather stay in my room and have a movie marathon. The thing is, I am a very frugal person and I don't really like spending on activities that are not worth anything for me, even if I'm being asked out by friends and family.

7. killamch89

killamch89 New Member

Trying to recover after my hard-drive with all my Skyrim Mods died and I don't have any backup...Modding Skyrim from scratch is so time-consuming.

8. Electropyro

Electropyro New Member

My plans are to stay a home for a bit, finish my novel and hopefully practice a bit on my driving.

9. walte12

walte12 New Member

That's a quite eventful weekend , hope you have fun

10. Electropyro

Electropyro New Member

Thanks, same to you.