There be some changes a coming!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CB, Jan 7, 2013.

1. CB

CB Mature Filter for Forums

MCN-000 Server revision list.

In Progress:
    • Change Spawn Fountain area to noboom. - Estimating 1/15/13 completion date.
    • Fix vegetation around the Welgain Bridge - Estimating 1/18/13
    • Announcement regarding member appreciation gift kit completion - Estimating 1/14/13 completion date.

Completed

• Destroy CAKE TRAP
    • Finish Honoring Statue
    • Destroy Welgaia crappy lookin staircase
    • Add Builder access only Access Command Blocks to bypass the Quiz.
    • Destroy liamtx00's place.
    • Relocate Quiz to be BELOW the floating island.
    • Finish Quiz
    • Add Command block Teleport access Panel in the Spawn Fountain area, for quick warps to key locations.
    • Add Message Board to Spawn Fountain area.
    • Appoint a Mod - xxOakRaider03xx has been nominated.
    • Railway connection to Guffy Village
    • Erect Build Structure Preservation Island
    • Copy and place 3ndhows place... then delete. (test)

#1 CB, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  2. CB

Updated 1/8/13:

• Destroy CAKE TRAP
    • Finish Honoring Statue
    • Destroy Welgaia crappy lookin staircase

3. CB

Updated :

Nonvisible update.

Edits to GroupManager settings. New Group created. "Sentry"

Sentry's are a half step between regular moderators, and builders. They have the ability to kick, spawn items, change gamemodes, use TP, and a variety of other additions.

Sentry's can NOT ban, banip, ban player, unban, give exp, fly, vanish, start stop or reset the server, or use world edit.

Sentry's purpose is to establish credibility towards becoming a moderator. This is a trial basis period with no defined trial end date. Evaluation of the users in Sentry are every 3 months, although a promotion or demotion is not guaranteed, nor should be ever expected. I wavered a bit on gamemode. I decided, since all Administrators can observe and monitor the Console Log at any time, We will use this evaluation time for credibility to determine if gamemode was used properly to help and repair, or if it was abused. Gamemode should only be used to help or repair unexpected or accidental damage. NEVER for personal gain. Its still a Survival Mode Server.

4. CB

Udate : 1/13/13

• Add Builder access only Access Command Blocks to bypass the Quiz.
    • Destroy liamtx00's place.
    • Relocate Quiz to be BELOW the floating island.
    • Finish Quiz
    • Add Command block Teleport access Panel in the Spawn Fountain area, for quick warps to key locations.
    • Add Message Board to Spawn Fountain area.
    • Appoint a Mod - xxOakRaider03xx has been nominated.

Non-Visible Updates:
    Added script blocks with walk across plates, to warn admin when a user has entered the "bait house". I do need to add a BROADCAST block announce too, so that if someone is on, the broadcast will indicate who it is... and make it easier to find in the log file.

5. CB

Update : 1/22/13

I have verified the "preservation island, and structure relo works. I will start a new thread requesting the users to identify which buildings to protect and preserve.
    The railway to Guffys village has been done, and is in place, however I have not added any rails or made the final connection. That will be up to Guffy to decide if he wants it done.

Also, as many have seen, the server underwent some extended maintenance. I have cleaned up a lot of files, blocks, chunk updates, errors, glitches, and updated all the server files to the current rev of minecraft.