The Best Part of using Creative Mode

Discussion in 'Creative' started by SteveC, May 11, 2014.

1. SteveC

SteveC New Member

I like that I can just make whatever I want without having to find the ingredients first. It makes it a lot easier to do things. What do you like best about Creative?

2. Hector

Hector New Member

I usually avoid Creative mode, even though I have tried it once or twice. I like to use Survival mode and find things the way they were meant to be found.

3. SteveC

SteveC New Member

Well, it is your opinion that that is how it is "meant" to be - if they didn't want people to play Creative, they wouldn't have made it a mode in the game!

4. Hector

Hector New Member

I suppose that is true, but I still prefer to use Survival mode. It is more of a challenge and that makes it more worth playing, to me.

5. SteveC

SteveC New Member

There are some times when I want a challenge, but most of the time, I just want to make stuff, so Creative works best for me.

6. Nolan

Nolan New Member

I enjoy both creative and survival mode. For me, it depends on how I’m feeling and what I’m building. If I don’t feel like being bothered by creepers and spiders, I like creative mode. I do like a challenge sometimes, for that I just switch onto survival mode!

7. kaitheteen

kaitheteen New Member

I like creative when I have an idea for a building that I want to get done. I only build in survival if I know the project is actually small enough and do-able for survival.

8. Fenastus

Fenastus New Member

I like that i'm not confined by what I can find in the world!

9. Rockhem

Rockhem MinecraftNews

The best part of creative mode for me is being able to build whatever you want, and not have to worry about mobs or running out of resources. I also like being able to fly and stuff like that, which makes building much easier than in survival.

10. Servace

Servace New Member

The best part of using creative mode is to build your own city. With the help mods and knowledge you can expand your creativity to a whole new other level. I feel like you should only use creative mode on a superflat world when you want to create your own city or place to just build.

11. DigDug

DigDug New Member

I like building contraptions. Cobblestone generators, mostly, but other things like simple auto-harvest farms. I'm not willing to mess up my carefully curated world because I'd have to rip out lovely features like forests to test this stuff out, and I'm not even sure my design will work most of the time.

So I jump onto my Scratchpad world, which has hundreds of my timewasters strewn around, and I just pick the closest big enough spot and start working. I don't tear anything down, so I always have an example of what went wrong with it. There's house mockups, generators, minecart contraptions and it's deafening from the pistons and carts all going nuts, so you have to turn the sound off to get anything done.

That's what creative is good for.

12. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker MinecraftNews

The best part is the ability to fly. It makes building faster and you don't have to worry about falling off your structure. Another good thing is to have all the rare items at your fingertips.

13. NathanG

NathanG New Member

I like that I can use any material that I want. Especially some of the rarer materials like diamond blocks that look good when used right in building. I also like being able to fly around and that makes it much easier to build than in plain old survival mode!

14. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom New Member

I think Creative Mode is great for when you want to build something and relax yourself without having any restraints or being stressed that a creeper is gonna show up and blow your stuff up.

15. NathanG

NathanG New Member

I also have to say that not worrying about the monsters is a huge plus, one that I could almost not live without!

#15 NathanG, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  16. Micheleteresa

Micheleteresa New Member

Building without having to watch your back, flying of course is a plus to!

17. BomBashous

BomBashous MinecraftNews

I am a builder and map creator and to do that you need creative. (Imagine trying to find a command block in survival XD) flying is a plus and you have all the blocks at your fingertips. I almost NEVER use survival.