Starting Minecraft Softcore Survival server! Need Help!

Discussion in 'Minecraft News Offcial Server' started by 7oxybenzone7, Jun 21, 2013.

1. 7oxybenzone7

7oxybenzone7 New Member

Hello!
    I'm currently looking for some investors to help me start up a Softcore PvP server. I used to run a server for quite a while and was quite successful. I know the correct steps for advertising, coding plugins and configs, hiring staff, etc. But currently i'm broke.... haha, The fun of running a server and being with a community is just so amazing. Anyways down to business, if you wanted to invest, rather than sending me money via paypal where i could just scam you, I would have you (depending on how much you can invest) buy the server or other things in both of our names. Depending on how much you invest you'd either be Co-Owner or a VIP rank. Now before you go off and buy some server, i'd like to speak to you. PM me if SERIOUS and then we can talk via Skype instant message. If you have any questions please PM me or leave a comment! Thanks!
    -Phil