Nominate Crusaders/Templars here!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Apv301, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

On Minecraft News exists a small three tier group, that is reserved for the most respected and useful members of the site.

This group is for those whom we feel, make Minecraft News what it is.

Crusaders of MCNews are the bottom level of the honor system, and is the only rank which is obtainable via reputation level. This is also the only honor rank, that may be given out as a site reward. Players may also be nominated and placed within this group if believed to be worthy of it.

Templars of MCNews
    are Crusaders whom have continued to go above and beyond for the site. They are nominated by site members who believe they deserve recognition for their accomplishments.

Paladins of MCNews are the best of the best. Paladins are Templars who have left a permanent mark on both the site, and it's heart. These users gain a special place in a stickied forum so they may never be forgotten.

-----------------------

This thread serves as a nomination zone for Crusaders and Templars.

If you believe a user deserves to become a Crusader of MCNews, you may place their name up for consideration. In a post below.

Likewise, if you believe a Crusader deserves to become a Templar of MCNews, you may place their name up for consideration below.

If you believe a Templar of MCNews to be worthy of become a Paladin, and wish to nominate them. Stop. This is NOT the place for Paladin nominations. To nominate a Paladin you MUST post a thread here
    http://www.minecraftnews.net/forumdisplay.php?30-Strictly-just-about-the-site

Paladin nomination threads should be named like so:
    Paladin Nomination: usernamehere

----------------

Rules on nominations:

You may NOT nominate yourself.
    Accounts with less than 50 posts may NOT nominate others.

----------------------------

Post your nominations below. State the user you wish to nominate, and the position you wish to nominate them for.

#1 Apv301, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  2. CB

CB Mature Filter for Forums

I think it goes without any hinderance... APV should be amongst this list. He wasnt originally Admin. Hes definitely earned the position currently held, but according to the definitions listed above.. clearly should hold the rank of Templar at a minimum.

I also believe Robin should be.

3ndhow likes this.
  3. 3ndhow

3ndhow The Fat Phoenix

I nominate You CB you have done a wonderful job on the site helping people out also you apv as you have put lots of effory into upgrading the site for us

4. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

I nominate Theguffy1990.

I also appreciate that you two believe me worthy of such a title, Im not sure "I" believe I am worth it though XD

edit:Updated this " Paladins of MCNews are the best of the best. Paladins are Templars who have left a permanent mark on both the site, and it's heart. These users gain a special place in a stickied forum so they may never be forgotten. "

Incorrectly stated Paladins were super crusaders, they are super "templars"

5. CB

CB Mature Filter for Forums

woah! me? no no no no no. CB is far too new and fresh of a noob to call any type of honorable and memorable contributor. I got to earn dem stripes.

6. 3ndhow

3ndhow The Fat Phoenix

Earlier i had templar f minecrfta XD

7. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

No, you had "Pub Crawler" I just forgot to delete the title that I pasted .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.