New stie Look (Asking)

Discussion in 'Continual Improvement' started by 3ndhow, Jun 12, 2012.

?

Do you want to see a new site layout

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 3ndhow

3ndhow The Fat Phoenix

I would realy like it if we could get a new site look to make the site look more nice and eyecatching so when people get to the site they will be more intrested joinning the site. Seeing as theres going to be a new server they should be a new style. It will make the site to look good and its been a few years (3 i think) for the site to have a new look to compete to the new modern forums just an idea i had but i may put a poll for people to vote on if they agree with me and if you took the time to read a this <3 THANKS !!!

~3ndhow

#1 3ndhow, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  2. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

Nobody on Administration+ can do HTML programming, a new style has been on my agenda for about 4 months now.

3. mink13

mink13 <font color="#cc0000">New Luna Republic</font>

I'm self tawt SSC, some C++ and an old code i think is hex. I could look at it; however, i may not be any help.

4. PersonOne

PersonOne New Member

I have some skill with HTML/CSS. Completely self-taught, and absolutely no real world experience :) but, I would be willing to give it a shot...

5. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

Alright, one of you make a thread in the moderator forum. We'll work things out there