New Music

Discussion in 'Music' started by WaffleGeek7, Apr 19, 2012.

1. WaffleGeek7

WaffleGeek7 New Member

What new music do you listen to? Some of the new music that has come out is crap so if you dont listen to new music i understand you. But what new music that you like or listen to?

leave a comment or post!

2. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

There is this new band calling themselves the beatles that I really like. Hear they're coming to the US soon.

3. XBETOX

XBETOX New Member

4. WaffleGeek7

WaffleGeek7 New Member

haha lol makes me laugh

5. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

Well the new music doesn't have to be bad necessarily, but mostly it is. It is usually because there are tons of new artists and they don't seem like they are putting any effort in their music. It all gets repetitive and they just want it to be "catchy". But there are those who are working hard to make something good you just need to look harder to find them since they are underground. I personally like Queens of the Stone Age and Radiohead, the new ones same as the old.

6. tpicks

tpicks New Member

I find that music years back which may now be termed old music make more sense than many of the new songs we have these days. The old artists really took time to select the best choice of meaningful words while making their music. Some music of nowadays don't seem to be matured enough for the adults.