Most frightening experiences?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Drellius, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Drellius

Drellius New Member

Have you ever had an experience in Minecraft that just made you jump out of your seat and take a short break from Minecraft? I most certainly have, and it was awful.

So, here's an opportunity for each of us to share our most frightening experiences whether it's because we just want to get it off of our chests, or if we'd like to share it simply because it was hilarious, this is the place to do it!

My most frightening experience would either be my first encounter with the Ender Man in a server with a friend who was absolutely freaking out when she saw it, or the time where I was just wandering through a cave and as I turned back to check if there's something behind me, I actually saw a zombie that was just far too close to me.

Sure, the second one does sound pretty lame, but it was a rather traumatizing experience, okay? I'm easy to scare.

2. jackhaal

jackhaal New Member

I think that my most frightful experience in minecraft was when I was trying to defeat the enderdragon. I was trying to climb the Obsidian Pillars and I knew that the Enderdragon would screw me up any time and make em fall, and I'd have to find the portal and everything all over again.

3. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

It was a new update in Minecraft that I didn't know I downloaded. I was inside my house, resorting my items in my chest when I heard a noise. It was a bit of static silent so I thought it was a glitch in my game. However, second later, the sound continued to grow and grow until it was extremely LOUD. The sound scared the living hell out of me. After researching more on Google, I found out that the new update contained a new sound file for the Endermen when they get agitated. I had no clue of that particular update point and so I presumed to freak out. Ugh, it was probably one of my scared moments in my gaming history.

4. kaitheteen

kaitheteen New Member

Probably cave exploring and running out of torches. It's never a good idea to go cave exploring without torches, I did once. I could barely see in the darkness when I get hurt. I didn't know what was hitting me because I had just started playing. I started screaming and then rage quit.

5. Fenastus

Fenastus New Member

Back when I first got Minecraft, everything about this game scared the everloving crap out of me. I would just freak out when it got dark and end up quitting the game and giving up on it for a while until I decided to finally come back and stop being a wuss haha.

6. tonocar

tonocar New Member

Cave spiders. Just the sound of those little monsters makes my skin crawl. You have to be very careful when mining around the cave spider spawners. A single wrong move and you get yourself a VIP ticket to cave spider hell.

7. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz New Member

I haven't really had any frightening experiences, but I definitely get creeped out when I turn around while mining or something to a creeper about to explode. I tend to scream, really, really loudly and like a little girl in Teamspeak and annoy everyone in my channel.

8. Whitewolf2578

Whitewolf2578 New Member

Yeah I found my first mineshaft and was so happy. All of a sudden like five cave spiders dropped down and I freaked out, I had never seen them before and I now hate them because of their poison bite. I later found out that there was like a few spawners together that caused so many spiders to drop down.

9. edthebig

edthebig New Member

Well this was not much a jump scare experience as yours but seeing a wave of players towards my faction base on a griefing allowed server, certainly did send the chills down my spine, it was only me a few mates vs 3 or 4 other factions. We didn't make it.

10. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom New Member

I was just starting out, and I was showing my friend the game. I made a stupid little cave in a small hill, and didn't make doors. I just placed blocks down so mobs couldn't get to me.

So, while my friend and I were talking about other things, a creeper landed from above, came to me, blew my shit up. We were both scared and laughing at the same time. Needless to say, I got him hooked and we have been playing for a long time now.

11. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker MinecraftNews

I was heading back to my house after a day at the mines so it was dark and when I get to the front door I hear a creeper sounding off. I only have time to turn around and then I died. The front of my house was blown to bits as well. I didn't expect any mobs to be around me since I looked around and didn't see anything. That's what scared me the most because i thought I was alone.

12. DaniMiranda

DaniMiranda New Member

I would have to say cave spiders. Something about that those critters honing in on you in the darkness of the cave. I get antsy.

13. BulletBiter

BulletBiter New Member

Oh boy, this is gonna be a funny one.
    I had spawned in the middle of the ocean, on a small island with basically nothing. I tried swimming one way until I found three islands grouped together: one had a tiny cave entrance, one was big enough for animals to spawn, and the other one was just sand.
    On the first night, there were no mobs to be seen. I kept hearing zombies coming from the cave, but nothing else.
    So I started gathering wood. Everything was going fine until I fell off a small cliff and a Creeper blew in front of my face. I was upset as no sheeps had spawned yet, so I didn't get a bed done. Almost an entire hotbar of resources gone down the drain.

14. Delirium

Delirium New Member

Spiders. I always have a wall around the area where I live to mark my territory and to keep mobs from getting inside, and well, you see.. spiders can climb them up. But I never expected that I'd get attacked. One time I was building the fourth floor of my home at night and this spider came out of nowhere and basically kicked me off the building. I died.

15. BomBashous

BomBashous MinecraftNews

It was actually really funny. I had just finished watching stuff about herobrine and the next time I joined a world I kept freaking out and turning around. Every tree in the distance looked like him!