[Solved] Help me please

Discussion in 'Minecraft Support' started by Ghostboar, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Ghostboar

Ghostboar New Member

Hello! I've downloaded minecraft at my friend's computer but logged in via my account. Now I've created a world witch I really enjoy playing at. But I'm going home tomorrow and I can't find a way to make my world work on my regular computer. My question is: is there a way for me to transport my world to my regular computer at all?
    Thanks in before-hand!

#1 Ghostboar, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
  2. CB

CB Mature Filter for Forums

There *IS* a way to do it, however it will require you to alter your friends computers file hierarchy and potentially damage the files. I strongly advise against it.

In fact, given Minecraft is a free sandbox type gaming application, it would be a lot simpler to remake your world on your own pc. Else, your friend would need to upload the .jar file and world file to a storage website, and then you download it to your pc. Copy and paste it into your files, and then do a mc update.

Also for BOTH of you, you will need to use the MCRepair function to clean up any lost packets. (Which is very likely to happen). This could corrupt and force a clean rebuild of your friends computer, and erase everything (not just your own world)... as well as the same for your pc.