Guild Wars

Discussion in 'Other games' started by XxOakRaider03xX, Dec 20, 2012.

1. XxOakRaider03xX

XxOakRaider03xX New Member

I have heard many good things about this game... Is it worth it?

2. matrixor

matrixor New Member

Guild Wars is quite a good game. I'd buy Guild Wars 2 if I were you, because Guild Wars 1 is pretty old.

3. Fenastus

Fenastus New Member

I got a max level character in Guild Wars 2 and quit soon after. There isn't much in-game and I kind of felt lost once I hit max level, but I don't know if that's since changed or not.

4. Servace

Servace New Member

Guild wars 1 is better than Guild Wars 2 in my opinion. There are still great amount of players playing on Guild Wars 1. I feel like the community on Guild Wars 1 are more friendly than those on Guild Wars 2. Because Guild Wars 2 dragged out the release date for so long in the past they hyped up the game play that was shown and killed the vibe for those who waited for the game for so long.

5. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

If you like MMORPGs, then yeah. It's one of the best out there. I used to play GW a lot, and I liked it then, but now I wouldn't play it since I got bored of MMORPGs. I also tried Guild Wars 2 but the first one is way better.