Graphic Section?! Ranting...

Discussion in 'Continual Improvement' started by Thej3, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Thej3

Thej3 New Member

I don't think it deserves criticism but a rant.. The looks of the forum, looks like you didn't put much time into it at all... No graphic section, "Other Gaming" has no sub-forum so it's all just going to build up in there, then "Textures, Skins, and Mods," really? You are going to have a whole bunch of textures, mods, and skins floating around in one forum?

This forum is not planned out nor organized like the other. You slacked at creating it and needs more effort put forth....

2. Wilson

Wilson New Member

hello and thanks for the feedback Thej3! Will see what we can do to improve those things.

3. SniperCharlie

SniperCharlie New Member

4. Thej3

Thej3 New Member

Understandable, considering that it is a new site. Sorry for not being descriptive about the graphic section, but I wasn't referring to a graphic section for MineCraft, I meant like Graphics Designing, Video Editing, Typography.. Unless we are able to post that non-MineCraft subjects in the sub-forum as well?

5. SniperCharlie

SniperCharlie New Member

Well,considering that the place is called MinecraftNEWS,is understandable that we don't touch other issues,but whatever you feel the need to discuss,share or ask we have a section here : http://www.minecraftnews.net/forumdisplay.php?14-Miners-Lounge .If more people start posting stuff that cant be placed anywhere else,we can make a new section for it.Feel free to make suggestions.You are welcome:)