Grammar Fix

Discussion in 'Continual Improvement' started by Omniguy, Dec 21, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Omniguy

Omniguy New Member

This competition works side by side with our other competition, so if we hit 400 members the next days we will have raffles for that competition too! So hopefully we will have 3 - 4 Minecraft raffles before Christmas! And the winners will also get a special Title and Signature! So go and spread some Christmas joy!

So what are the rules here?

- You need to be registered on the site!

- We will only have members that have made a minimum of 2 posts (spam will be deleted) on the forum in the raffle! So activity is a must!

That's it! No more rules other than that!

The accounts in this competition will be Alpha accounts so you won't need to pay for any updates or expansions!

So enjoy our second competition running side by side with another competition!

We will try draw this raffle on December 22, but you never know what can happen around Christmas! (And these are gift codes for Minecraft so you can gift them away easily.)

And we from Minecraftnews really wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Fix'd. Happy Easter! (Yes, I meant Easter. Not Christmas, not New Year.

2. PersonOne

PersonOne New Member

not trying to flame you or anything, but I think it's a little too late to be buying alpha codes :(

3. Omniguy

Omniguy New Member

I didn't start the competition, btw. It was on the first page and it was full of mistakes so I just fixed the mistakes.

Also, from what I understood, they already have the codes, which means when that they are redeemed they will become Alpha accounts.

4. Robin

Robin Member

Okay, I see them now thanks.

5. PersonOne

PersonOne New Member

ok I thought you were proposing a new competition
    sry