Biggest thing you've ever made?

Discussion in 'Creative' started by SteveC, May 18, 2014.

1. SteveC

SteveC New Member

What is the biggest thing you ever made in Minecraft? I tried to make a copy of my house once and it took forever and didn't look that great. I have seen other people make whole cities and I am in awe of their abilities!

2. Hector

Hector New Member

I made a pyramid. It was time consuming, but it came out looking pretty good. Of course, it isn't really *hard* to make a pyramid, since it is such a basic shape.

3. SteveC

SteveC New Member

Yeah, I've been thinking about trying to make something less picky, like a generic city hall type building or something. I haven't really decided yet, but it probably won't be huge since I get bored with it before I get something big done.

4. Nolan

Nolan New Member

I spent a few days making a really big castle type building. That is probably the most time I’ve ever taken to build something on Minecraft.

5. WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan New Member

A giant stone castle that reached to the clouds. Didn't really get around to fleshing out the inside.

6. Rockhem

Rockhem MinecraftNews

I made a to-scale replica of the Saturn V, it took me hours and it stretched all the way to the highest clouds. The replica had a 1 block- 1 meter scale and It even had the internals of the Saturn V to the best of my abilities, and I topped it off with a command pod and escape tower.

7. edthebig

edthebig New Member

I made some pixel art for Pokemon. I also made a hotel but that one turned very ugly. My pixel art was really good, it was Charizard and Pikachu. I also managed to do Zero pixel art, they were awesome.

8. Timeisrelative

Timeisrelative New Member

I tried to make the pattern of graphene once which is pure carbon in a very strong pattern. I ended up making several layers of it, stretching over a area bigger than my view.

9. DigDug

DigDug New Member

That's incredible.

My biggest structure was a Roman-aqueduct styled bridge spanning an ocean. I wanted to run two lanes of rails so I could easily ship quarried stone and wood back to my main compound, where I was building tons of tiny houses to make a city for my spawned-in Squidwards. It took me a week, all said and done. I wish I still had that world, because I'd love to show some screenshots of it. It took five minutes to cross in a minecart.

10. 93simon

93simon New Member

I'm not a very good builder, I prefer survival. Recently, though, I managed to build an ancient greek temple similar to the Parthenon. Of course I followed a tutorial but i was pretty proud of the final result infact I ended up living there in survival.

11. c9h2ua

c9h2ua MinecraftNews

I have tired to make a subway system and it actually works. However, those animals like pigs and cows go on my trains somehow and they just never get off...Then, I just delete the whole world because they ruin my subway system:(.