Big or small what is your proudest creation?

Discussion in 'Creative' started by edthebig, Sep 28, 2014.

1. edthebig

edthebig New Member

Mine would have to be a huge pixel art Charizard. I loved that.

2. connor0629

connor0629 New Member

My favorite server was the first one I ever joined. I loved that server and the server loved me, so I built a giant castle for the whole server and protected it with sponges so no one could destroy it. I was so proud of it and my friends decided to build there own castles right next to mine. It was beautiful but then a few months later, the server reset the map and we were all sad.

3. DigDug

DigDug New Member

Using detector rails, a minecart, and a simple cobblestone generator to build long stretches of self-fixing walls. You'd have a long, doughnut shaped track, with powered boosters on one side and a long strip of detector rails on the other. You put pistons directly on top of the detector rails, facing up. Above that, you build your simple generator, with a trench for lava on one side and water on the opposite.

When you launch the minecart, it pulses every piston it passes under, leading to a continuous, uninterrupted strip of cobblestone that makes a great wall. Two layers of these and it's almost creeper-proof.

4. DaniMiranda

DaniMiranda New Member

My proudest creative moment was the construction of a monumental sized block of what appeared to be nothing worth looking at. But inside, oh, the glory. From chandeliers made of glass to blazing fire places. I called it the Happy Place.

5. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker MinecraftNews

I have built a giant mansion and a huge waterslide for boats that goes into a river which then goes into a tunnel but I can't decide. I built the mansion all by myself and I had a partner help me build the waterslide. I am more proud of my mansion. But I have fun on the waterslide.

6. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom New Member

A giant castle which linked to other buildings that were all pretty huge. It took me a lot of time to build, but in the end, my friends were impressed.

7. Micheleteresa

Micheleteresa New Member

My three story castle with a network of underground tunnels that lead to mines and one that lead to an underwater glass all windowed hideaway. When I first played Minecraft i was happy with a simple, basic shelter as my "home" but after only a week or two, I became focused on building a big home. I went from "oh I just need the basics" to "I want a mega mansion"

8. SpectraGeko

SpectraGeko MinecraftNews

This biggest thing I've done in Minecraft is a stone quarry. I had found a coal deposit on the surface so I decided to make the excavation area wider and wider until I realized that it looks like someone made a hole in my map. I was essentially that: a big hole. This was tricky to do because every twenty to thirty squares I'd find a dungeon or a stronghold so I would make the quarry even bigger to encompass these structures as well. Eventually I had to stop because the quarry had become so big that the ocean nearby started to pour in.
    Truthfully, that wasn't what stopped me. It had become too dark underwater to keep digging.

9. Nevaeh

Nevaeh New Member

My proudest creation was a giant tree house that was complete with an airport for planes and airships. It had so many levels but unfortunately a big storm hit one night and lightning struck one of the lower levels and burned it all down into a pile of ashes.