Battlefield 3 - Best game this year?

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Robin, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Robin

Robin Member

Hello.

I am currently working on more projects and have for now an Battlefield 3 forum Under construction.

This new BF3 community I am building will have all the fun and usefull functions that a community needs such as:

Discussion Forum. find the awnsers you need.
    Activity feeds ( Like Facebook)
    Clan section , where you can create your own clan and reqruit members, send updates to your members and even send mail notice when you have tournaments.
    Weapons, maps, classes and much more!
    Latest BF3 News
    Advanced Profile

I would be glad for everyone that joins med and others in the gathering of a great community :)

What are you looking forward to in the new game of Battlefield 3?

Best Regards Robin!

2. damonclinch

damonclinch New Member

Battlefield 3 is a best game this year. I never played this game ever but now I want to play this game because I really thinks that this game is going to be a making history and they done it this time. So I like to play this game.

3. alexbrown044

alexbrown044 New Member

such a nice game , i really appreciate this game

#3 alexbrown044, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
  4. mariocarner

mariocarner New Member

yup' no doubt about this game because it is best war and action game last 3 year.
    It is also my all time favorite . :)

5. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

I'm saying this to be absolutely gentle to the acclaim that Battlefield 3 is having, it's not that deserving of it. The game is good, perfectly able to kick Call of Duty's ass. But best game of the year, especially in a year of 2012? Uh...
    Now, I realize this has been posted two years ago and Battlefield 4 already came out. But, in all reality, people have to stop thinking that games like Call of Duty and such are going to win. Probably going to be nominated but not win. Sort of like Leonardo DiCaprio *sobs* Anyways, games with uh, how to put this lightly, impact on the industry deserve to win. Skyrim won because it define open world games and how open it could be, The Last of Us (should've) won because of its emotional tales. Battlefield 4....nice graphics, right?