12-21-12 End of the World

Discussion in 'The Real World' started by Apv301, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

*Looks around*

Shit I'm still here with you lot :sigh:

I can deal with this :glee:

2. XxOakRaider03xX

XxOakRaider03xX New Member

Wow... XD Just wow

3. matrixor

matrixor New Member

The end of the world theory was such a joke... There was no legitimate proof that it was going to happen. Only some predictions by some ancient tribes.

4. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 New Member

all these people who think the end of the world is coming at every turn amuse me. no one knows when the end of the world is coming. it certainly won't be on some pre determined date. it will come at some point when we're all not suspecting of it. it'll come in the form of some kind of nuclear weapon or something equally devastating. hopefully it's a long time from now.

5. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker MinecraftNews

I don't see why people are scared that the world will end. Nobody knows and scaring people with a date is not going to help. I still remember 12/21/12 because one of my classmates was crying because he thought the world would and he would die. The whole class laughed at him which didn't help, but the teacher gave him some comfort. If somebody specifies the date of the end it is always made up.

6. Micheleteresa

Micheleteresa New Member

I believe the world will end but I don't think knowing an exact date would be good at all. I remember something about people giving a way all there things, money included thinking 12/12/12 was the end of the world. Imagine how they felt when it didn't end! I guess they probably felt happy and disappointed at the same time.

7. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed New Member

That's just silly, is this true? How are they doing now? I am not saying it's not possible that the world will end, it could happen any minute like the earth being hit by a giant asteroid or something but having an exact date on when will it end sounds bonkers to me.

8. pmk1996

pmk1996 New Member

I read of some people who dug holes and stayed in them together with their property so that if the world would end they would be spared.

9. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed New Member

The people of earth are getting crazier and crazier as time goes by. I'll join Elon Musk when he gets to invade Mars and live there for the rest of my life.