1/16/13 Scheduled Maintenance - Server Down.

Discussion in 'Minecraft News Offcial Server' started by CB, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CB

CB Mature Filter for Forums

All our SMP server users,

Sorry for the inconvenience, however, we came across an issue which required our immediate attention. We are working on the servers now. We will be bringing the servers online, and back down, quite frequently until we can get the issue resolved.

In the mean time, please accept our apologies regarding premature server restarts, and excessive login and lag times.

I will post again once the servers stability system is restored to a good operating condition.

Thank you,

CB - Head Administrator

#1 CB, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  2. XBETOX

XBETOX New Member

Hey CB! nice to see that you are keeping this place safe and fun, I was hoping to play on the server again but just saw this lol. Also how are the calls doing?

3. CB

Yeah, its been a difficult day to say the least. Im still working on the server right now. Massive corruption. I hope the lag is gone after all this is done. The Calls is near to done. I am more proud of the security measures we have implemented at the starting area, and the quiz than the stone by stone work on the Calls.

Regardless, Im pleased to see you. I was ]--[ this close to giving your position away.. next week in fact. LOL

oh.. and in case you did miss it. http://www.minecraftnews.net/showthread.php?2674-You-got-to-pay-attention

4. XBETOX

XBETOX New Member

Glad to hear that! Ohh man luckly you didn't. Thanks I guess lol.

5. CB

As soon as I get the server.login file and the PluginList working, I'll add your username to the builder list. I'd Imagine you are a "default" user right now.

6. XBETOX

XBETOX New Member

Roger that! Thanks mate. Have you added any new pluggins to the server?

7. CB

Indeed we have. Some, I am not willing to publish on the public forums. One of them.. however, is Fakeaplugin. So the avg and new users who do /pl or/plugin or /p list end up getting a list of plugins which I wrote for them to see. Not the plugins that are actually used.

8. arone95

arone95 New Member

Whew, got worried there. Thought the server was down for good or something. Immediately got on the site to check XD

9. XxOakRaider03xX

XxOakRaider03xX New Member

^^^^^ Im witcha' there. Hopefully all the problems will be resolved :)

10. CB

Guys, thanks for checkin in on the website. It got rather late last night, when I ran into a critical error. Heeding some advice from Guffy once.. Sometimes its better to call it a night, get some rest and pick it up in the morning.

Back on the case. I'll try to keep you updated as we go.

11. CB

And We're back up.

Sorry for the extended delays. Its been a difficult and arduious process to get it back stable and up. We actually lost Factions and two other plugins, which were used for griefer protection and security.

Fear not, your buildings, designs, crops, and livestock is all safe again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.