Swingmyswordsword [pvp map] super craft bros brawl trailer unofficial

Hello everyone!

Fo those of you who love Minecraft and PvP maps, I have the perfect combination. Do you know Super Smash Bros Brawl? Nintendo created this game a few years ago in which you had to fight against 3 other players with several characters in different maps.

So, Sethbling created a map based on the same game. Completly controlled by redstone and Command blocks, Vanilla (no Mods required) you just need some friends and skills to kick asses!

A PvP map with 6 different stages to fight and 8 different characters to play, including Spider, Creeper, Wither and more!

I've made this unofficial trailer for the map and I want to make a guide for each class and each map.

Do you like the idea? There's a link at the end of the post to download the map completly for free.
    Give a chance to this amazing map!

All rights reserved to Sethbling, I thank him so much for the amazing job he has made building this map and letting us test it out with no restriction.

Download Link: http://www.planetmin...aft-bros-brawl/

Thanks for your time and I hope you like it!
    Last edited by Shawl; 02-09-2013 at 05:25 AM.

This looks really good keep up the good work I'll definitely be playing this map thanks to your video!

Thread Information